If you’re planning an undergraduate degree in a KU school that doesn't admit first-year students, you'll start out in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, complete your prerequisites, and then apply for admission to the KU school you want.
Meanwhile, you’ll be classified in one of the following ways:
- Preclinical laboratory science
- Predentistry 2
- Pre-education (elementary)
- Pre-education (secondary)
- Pre-education (sport science/community health)
- Pre-education (p.e./health teacher education)
- Prehealth information management
- Prehealth professions
- Prelaw 1
- Premedicine 1
- Pre-occupational therapy 1
- Pre-optometry 2
- Prephysical therapy 1
- Prephysician’s assistant 2
- Prerespiratory care
- Presocial welfare
- Preveterinary medicine 2
These are graduate programs at KU. If you’re interested in these programs, please consult your academic advisor for more information.
KU doesn’t offer these degree programs. Students may indicate interest in these areas as preparation for programs at other colleges and universities.