If you’re planning an undergraduate degree in a KU school that doesn't admit first-year students, you'll start out in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, complete your prerequisites, and then apply for admission to the KU school you want.

Meanwhile, you’ll be classified in one of the following ways: