Minor in Public Administration

Why study public affairs and administration?

The School of Public Affairs and Administration also offers a minor in public administration. Coursework related to the minor is offered primarily at the KU Edwards Campus in Overland Park, Kansas, and some courses also offered in Lawrence and online. The minor requires 18 hours of PUAD coursework. Six of these credits will consist of required core coursework, and the additional twelve will consist of elective PUAD courses.